lundi 25 février 2013

New member - Eileen ❤

Hey Sweeties !

During our last meeting in Japan Impact, we talked about which new member we'll take ! And we choosed Eileen. She's now in trial period ❤ Let's know a little bit about her :

 Name : Eileen
 Style : Hime Gyaru / Rokku
 Favourite magazine : EGG
 Passions : Snowboard, drawing, shopping
 Favourite accessory :  Necklaces and hair accessoriesheart
 I never go out without ...: Make-up !



What motivated you to become a Gyaru ?
Firstly, Hairstyles motivated me to become a Gyaru, then the Gyaru make-up. After that, I read some articles about Gyaru style, so I wanted to begin, and here I am.

What do you expect from Sweet Revenge ?
That we get along well and that they help me to progress and to learn right.


So, welcome to Eileen in Sweet Revenge ❤ ❤

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire